1. Bjococo.com is Bjococo Sp. s. r.o.
2. The Web site performs the user information acquisition and behavior functions as follows:
1. information voluntarily entered into the forms.
2. By placing cookies on end devices (so-called "cookies").
3. By collecting the web server protocols dHosting, which works at www.dhosting.pl.
2.Processing of personal data
1. This site processes user personal information.
2. The processing of personal data takes place in order to fulfill orders and contact the Customer of the website.
3.The dates are processed from the moment they are voluntarily placed on an order form or contact form for an indefinite period.
4. The scope of personal data processed by the website includes data such as: name, surname, postal address, email address, IP address, browser data.
5. The Bjococo.com Website Operator is the Personal Information Manager
(Bjococo Sp. O. s, Sobesovicka 919/25, 735 42 Térlicko Czech Republic, DIČ: CZ 054 24 607, ID: 054 24 607)
6. The user whose data is processed on the website has the right to:
1message of your data,
2.require data deletion,
3. request for access to data,
4.data transfer request,
5.security of data dissatisfaction
6. file a complaint to the Supervisory Authority - GDPR-Office for the Protection of Personal Data, Pplk. Sochora 27,170 00 Praha 7
3. Information in Forms
1. Websites collect information provided by the user on a voluntary basis.
2. Web sites can also store connection parameter information (time stamp, IP address)
3.The data in the form are not made available to third parties otherwise than with the consent of the user.
4. The data provided in the form may be a set of potential customers registered by the web site operator in the register maintained by the Director General for Personal Data Protection.
5. The data provided in the form is processed for purposes resulting from the function of a particular form, eg For processing a service request or business contact.
6. Data presented on the forms may be submitted to entities technically monitoring certain services - in particular providing information on the holder of registered domains by operators of Internet domain names (in particular research and Academic Computer Network GRU - NASK) services that support payments or other entities with which the operator services in this respect.
4.Information about cookies
2. Cookies are IT data, especially text files that are stored on the web site's end-user device and are intended for use by the website of a website. Cookies typically include the name of the site they come from, end-of-life storage, and a unique number.
3. The sub-site that places cookies on and access to end users of a website user is the web site operator.
4.Cookies are used for the following purposes:
1. Creating statistics to help understand how website users use web pages to improve their structure and content;
2. Keeping a site user visit (after login) so that the user does not need to re-enter his / her login and password on each subsite of the site;
3.Draw the user's profile to display customized content on ad networks, especially on the Google Network.
5. Websites use two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user's end device until they log off, leave the site, or shut down the software (web browser). Permanent cookies are stored on the user's device for the period specified in cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
6. Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows you to store cookies on the user's end device by default. Website users can change settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. For detailed information on this topic, refer to your web browser help or documentation.
7.The limitation of the use of a cookie may affect some of the features available on the web site.
8. Cookies placed on the web site end user device may also be used by advertisers and partners working with the web site operator.
10. Cookies can be used by ad networks, especially Google, to serve ads tailored to the way a user uses a website. For this purpose, they can store information about the user's navigation path or about the length of stay on that page.
11. As regards user preferences information collected by the Google Display Network, the user can view and modify cookie-derived information by using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
5. Server protocols
1. Information about some user behaviors is subject to logging in the server layer. These data are only used to administer websites and to provide the most efficient hosting service.
2.Prespected resources are identified by URLs. In addition, the subscription may be subject to:
1. arrival time of inquiry,
2. time to send the answer,
3. station name - HTTP authentication,
4 information about errors that occurred during HTTP transaction execution,
5.URL of the page the user has previously visited (link link) - if the site was accessible via a link,
6. browser user information,
7.Information about IP addresses.
3.The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the site.
4.The above data is only used for server management purposes.
1. Data are available to third parties only within the limits permitted by law.
2. Data allowing the identification of a natural person shall only be available with the consent of that person.
3.On the operator may be required to provide the information gathered on the website to the competent authorities on the basis of legal requirements to the extent required by the request.
7. Cookie file management - how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
1.If a user does not want to accept cookies, they can change the browser settings. We reserve the right to disable cookies needed for authentication processes, security, preservation of user preferences, and may, in extreme cases, prevent websites from being used
2. To manage your cookie settings, select a web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions: